Press Release - March, 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Statement from 1099 Pro
Every day, we closely monitor and analyze developments and statements from local, national and international health agencies, and we are taking actions to comply with their directives which are based on facts and medical science.
There is no issue more important to us than making sure we manage this situation as effectively as possible. We have appointed senior management who meet daily to make decisions on how we can further improve our actions to help protect our employees. The health authorities tell us that, to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, we must: wash hands frequently, heighten cleaning practices, avoid contact with sick people, stay away from work when ill and not travel to areas with high infection rates. All our actions are focused in these areas.
Here's where we are at this time:
- We are reminding employees about washing hands often. We are talking to them about it, posting signage in key areas, and providing additional hand sanitizer dispensers as well.
- We are posting hand-washing signage and providing more hand sanitizer dispensers across our property in high visibility and high traffic areas. We are also increasing our reserves of hand sanitizers for use by our employees over an extended period.
- We are buying more cleaning and disinfectant supplies. We are increasing the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces.
- We are reinforcing training procedures to ensure cleaning processes are implemented properly by our employees.
- We have suspended business travel. And, if any of our employees travel to high-risk areas for personal reasons, they will be required to stay home for three weeks upon their return.
- If an employee appears to be suffering from any flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek medical attention and to remain at home until they are completely free of symptoms.
Please know we have devoted significant resources and efforts to help mitigate against possible adverse impacts from the coronavirus, and will continue working hard to provide the level of service you have come to expect.
The 1099 Pro team
About 1099 Pro LLC
1099 Pro LLC ( www.1099pro.com ) is a market-leading provider of information-reporting Solutions & Services for 1099, W-2 and 1042-S filers. 1099 Pro develops and markets a comprehensive range of products that enables any size of business or institution to effectively manage and complywith all 1099, W-2 and 1042-S filing requirements.
1099 Pro products range from i) Client Server / ASP applications capable of filing over 100 million records utilizing a MS SQL back end with a multi year presentation of forms via Internet Explorer to ii) desktop software products for filing from 20 - 100,000 forms to iii) www.eFileMyForms.com for internet filing of < 20 forms. Adjunct products include secure Hosting and Services for information processing, printing, filing and penalty abatement.
1099 Pro is a Microsoft Certified Partner, MBE certified and has received SSAE 16 SOC I Type II certification.