Corporate Suite: CA 592-B Filing Software
California requires 7% withholding and quarterly reporting by any individual or entity making payments of more than $1,500 of
California Source Income to the person, corporation, partnership, fiduciary, partner, beneficiary, shareholder, member or vendor who
is a non-resident of California that do not have a permanent place of business in California.
Our online CA 592-B filing service is integrated into our Corporate Suite Software and allows users to
import, edit, and organize data before generating an XML file that is properly formatted to upload to California's SWIFT site for electronic filing.
Simply import data from your Excel Spreadsheet, CSV, TAB, or Pipe delimited files under the correct Filer (reporting entity). When ready select all or just those records you want
for filing and the XML file will be generated!
Click on Corporate Suite to see more!
CA 592-B E-File Service Features:
- Multiple filers
- Multiple Tax Years available online
- Import from Excel or delimited files
- Generation of quarterly California filings
- Generation of Y/E 592-B PDF statements for recipients
- Export to Excel
- SSAE 16 SOC I Type II certified environment
- State of the Art ASP.Net 4.0
- Data is available online, 24/7 from any work location.
CA 592 Reporting:
What needs to be reported?
- Report & withhold on certain payments made to Non-Residents of California
- Payments made for personal services performed in California
- Payments made to nonresident entertainers and athletes for California performances
- Payments received for a covenant not to compete in California.
- Payments releasing a contractual obligation to perform services in California.
- Income from options received because of performing personal services in California.
- Bonuses paid for services performed in California.
- Rents and royalties from assets located in California.
- Distributions of California source income.
Your all-in-one solution for online CA 592-B software, CA 592-B reporting, & CA 592-B e-file service