StateComply: Online CA 592 Filing Service
California now requires 7% withholding and quarterly reporting by any individual or entity making payments of more than $1,500 of
California Source Income to the person, corporation, partnership, fiduciary, partner, beneficiary, shareholder, member or vendor who
is a non-resident of California that do not have a permanent place of business in California.
Designed to function just like our market-leading software, our online CA 592 filing service offers a secure web portal to
import, edit, and organize your data before generating a file formatted to upload to California's SWIFT site for electronic filing.
For an additional fee, the 1099 Pro Service Bureau can print, mail, and electronically file your forms.
Simply import data from your Excel Spreadsheet or CSV, TAB or Pipe delimited files into the Filers (reporting entity). When ready select all or just those records you want for filing. That’s it, we do the rest!
Click on StateComply to visit today!
CA-592 E-File Service Features:
- Multiple filers
- Multiple Tax Years available online
- Import from Excel or delimited files
- Generation of quarterly California filings
- Generation of Y/E 592-B PDF statements for recipients
- Export to Excel
- Military grade, SSAE 16 SOC I Type II certified environment
- State of the Art ASP.Net 4.0
- Data is available online, 24/7 from any work location.
CA 592 Reporting:
What needs to be reported?
- Report & withhold on certain payments made to Non-Residents of California
- Payments made for personal services performed in California
- Payments made to nonresident entertainers and athletes for California performances
- Payments received for a covenant not to compete in California.
- Payments releasing a contractual obligation to perform services in California.
- Income from options received because of performing personal services in California.
- Bonuses paid for services performed in California.
- Rents and royalties from assets located in California.
- Distributions of California source income.
To learn more about our online CA 592 E-File Service please write us online or contact us
using the information below:
StateComply Service Group
Your all-in-one solution for online CA-592 filing, CA-592 reporting, & a CA-592 e-file service